National Mining University Compliance with the Time
Prospective Students!

Department of Structural, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics



History of the department

In the early years of the Yekaterinoslav Higher Mining School (YHMS) has no department,
there were only studies. Among them there was the study of analytical mechanics the head
of which was N.M. Dobrynin regular teacher.
Sergei Andreyevich Zaborovsky military engineer was elected by YHMS Council as a regular
teacher of coust mechanics on the 1 September 1906, who before coming to the school
participated in the construction of the Siberian railway, and was later professor for the
Warsaw University of Technology. In 1907 the department the coustruction mechanics was
founded in YHMS and S.A Zaborowski headed this department its foundation to the end of
his life. Next>>



.
2006-2017 NMU